Rural Health Grants
A hospital's relationship with its community is an integral part of its ability to serve residents and improve their access to healthcare. Since 1995, MultiPlan's Rural Health Outreach Grant Program has awarded nearly $420,000 to help rural hospitals reach out with programs and services that address the healthcare needs of their communities.
Grant Applications Now Being Accepted!
We encourage rural hospitals that participate in one or more of our networks including PHCS, MultiPlan, Beech Street, HealthEOS, Texas True Choice, IHP, HMN, AMN and RAN to apply for one of the MultiPlan Rural Health Outreach Grants to be awarded in 2013. Eligibility information and submission instructions are included in the grant application.
Key program dates
- Applications accepted: May 10 - July 26, 2013
- Grant recipients announced: September 2013
Applying hospitals must meet these requirements to be eligible for a Rural Health Outreach Grant. See the grant application for complete details.
- The applicant must be a contracted provider in one or more of MultiPlan’s provider networks, which include: PHCS, MultiPlan, Beech Street, HealthEOS, Texas True Choice, IHP, HMN, AMN and RAN.
- The hospital must be located in a rural area with population less than 1,000 persons per square mile.
- The facility must provide acute care.
- The facility must be considered an inpatient hospital.
For more information about the MultiPlan Rural Health Outreach Grant, contact us at email@example.com.